FEATURESCENTERING ICE POINT
- - The 8" Pistol Bit (#35600) features a centering point to help keep the bit in place when initializing the cut. The 6" model (35400) does not.
- - Keeps the unit lightweight while maintaining flexibility and impact resistance in cold temperatures.
- Efficiently transfers power from drill to cutting head.
- Reliable performance in all conditions. Aggressive design cuts through ice quickly and smoothly.
- Dual flat steel blades offer smooth cutting and breakthrough. Can be replaced.
- - Included polymer top plate is slightly wider than the auger flite so you can cut with confidence knowing that you won’t lose your drill or auger down the hole.
- - Drill Minimum Requirements: Side stabilizer arm, 1/2" Drill Chuck, 18 Volt/4 Amp Lithium Ion Battery (or higher), Brushless Motor Design, Minimum 725 in/lbs of torque
|Weight||3.2 lbs 6", 3.9 lbs 8"|
|Blade Model||#RB6 or #RB8|
|Centering Point||Yes, on 8" only|
|Minimum Drill Requirements||Side Stabilizer Arm, 1/2" Drill Chuck, 18 Volt / 4 Amp Lithium Ion Battery (or higher), Brushless Motor Design, Minimum 725 in/lbs of torque, (Drill Not Included with Pistol Bit)|