MARCUM LITHIUM 12V 10AH LIFEPO4 “BRUTE” BATTERY AND 3AMP CHARGER KIT
Leave the weight behind this winter with the MarCum Brute 12V10AH Lithium LiFePO4 battery. With half the weight and twice the run-time, MarCum’s Brute shaves pounds while improving performance. In the past, increased run-time went hand-in-hand with heavier batteries. With the Brute, you get featherweight technology that does not sacrifice performance. Spend more time fishing, and less energy lifting. The MarCum Brute sports a form-factor that provides a direct replacement for any system previously equipped with a 12V7/8/9 AH sealed lead-acid battery. The other advantage that Lithium LiFePO4 offers is a significantly longer lifespan (2,000 full charge cycles), making it a more affordable alternative to lead-acid batteries over its lifetime. The MarCum Brute is also equipped with a BMS circuit that protects the battery from overcharge, over dis-charge, and short circuiting. The performance doesn’t stop there, as the MarCum Brute kit is equipped with a multi-stage charger for fast initial charge, reduced-charge near full, and a maintain charge cycle to prevent overcharging. The MarCum Brute kit comes complete with battery, 3 AH charger, and fused charging cable. As an angler, you rely on these power options to fuel your passion for the sport. You can trust MarCum as all of our Lithium and LiFeP04 products are tested and certified to an international quality and safety standard.
- Lithium LiFePO4 12V10amp battery and 3 AH charger
- Half the weight, twice the run-time
- 2 lbs. 11 oz.
- Complete Lithium Re-Power Kit – Direct replacement to all electronics operated by 12volt 7/8/9 amp hour SLA Sealed Lead Acid batteries
- Same battery footprint – fits existing electronics and shuttles
- LiFePO4 is the optimal lithium chemistry for cold-weather performance
- On-board BMS Circuit for battery management protection
- Offers 2,000 full charge cycles
- Multi-stage charge types include fast, reduced-charge, and maintain cycles
- Safety Tested and Certified to UL 62133 standards